Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HELP!

INSA8BL
So I'm a little OCD when it comes to some things! Not with any good things like having a clean house but with small annoying things! Like the volume on the t.v. or radio has to be a 5-digit number. There is this game on my phone I like to play but I can't stop unless it's on a 5-digit level. The most annoying one is if I have a thought in my head it either needs to be said or done. Like nothing can be left UNCOMPLETED! So that is where I need your help! A couple months back I saw this license plate that said INSA8BL. What the heck does this mean?? I think about this stupid thing everyday and cannot figure it out! You will be my hero if figure it out and what you figure out makes sense!!! Thank you!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

My guess would be insatiable. Hope that helps!!