Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Washington D.C.



So not only is the President of the United States black, he is also about to be MORMON!!! J/K

Last thursday my little brother got his mission call and he was called to the Washington D.C. South mission. Technically Washington D.C. isn't even in his mission boundaries but that is the name of the mission. Ryan says it's because Washington D.C. South sounds way better than North Virginia! He's right huh?

I keep joking with him that me and Mavrik are going with him! I'm a little protective (OKAY! let's not lie! I'm REALLY protective) of my little brother! This is going to be a rough 2 years but I'm so excited for him! I love you Ry Guy and I know you are going to be such a good missionary!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am jealous that Ryan is going to DC. I have ALWAYS wanted to go there and see all of the historic stuff, especially the Holocaust Muesum. Congrats! Good luck Obama :)