Sunday, January 25, 2009

3 years!!

January 14th, 2006 is a day I will never forget!! Jordan and I just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! We decided to do something random instead of the steakhouse and movie date we always do. So we dropped Mavrik off at my mom's house (thanks Mom!) and started our night together. We went and got a pizza, took it to the park, and had a little picnic at the park in freezing weather. Then we played some tennis (which I'm really awful at) and then we layed on a blanket, and just spent some Jordan and Amber time. We haven't been able to do much of that lately so it was really nice! When we left the park something really embarassing happened which I'm not going to talk about. I just want to remember it later so I gotta post something about it. It's so crazy how fast life happens!!! I remember last year when we went out for our anniversary we went to a nice steakhouse and they brought us a dessert at the end with a candle in it. We looked at each other and made a wish that by our next anniversary we would have a little baby to celebrate it with! AND WE DID! I am so grateful for that! I love you Jordan and can't wait to see what the next year brings to us! Maybe another little one! JUST KIDDING!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I know im late. .. but happy anniversary!! I still remember that day soo well =) I love your date idea. I need more QUALITY dates.