Tuesday, March 17, 2009

4 MONTHS!




So Mavrik went to the doctor for his 4-month appointment this past friday and as I suspected he is huge! Well huge to me!! He is in the 75th percentile for everything. He weighs 16 lbs. 2 oz. and is 26 inches long. I'm pretty sure his head was like 16 (maybe 17) inches around. That means he gained like 4 pounds since his last appointment!

Things that Mavrik does at 4 months:
He has become obsessed with his tongue. He's always sticking it out.
He always sucks on his top lip (I've got to get a video on here for that cause it's so cute)
He of course loves taking naps on mom's chest
HE HATES BOTTLES!!! We'll just say he's a man if ya know what I mean!
He loves watching sports on tv with dad! (Another man thing)
He is teething. The Dr. said he should have teeth in the next couple weeks.
He is such a smiler!!
If you swing him just the way he likes it you can get this cutest giggle ever out of him!
He is wearing 6-12 months clothes.
Nicknames are: Ravrik, Rav, Mav, and Mom's tiny friend!!
I just love this kid more than anything!!! I could never imagine my life without him! I LOVE YOU MAV!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Look at that BIG stud man.. Hes soo precious!! Your gunna love that your tracking all his progress and fun milestones.. I wish I had done better!! Love you Mav!!

Amy said...

He is so cute! I can't believe that you actually posted something about him - ha ha! He IS huge. My kids all weighed 16 pounds at one - sad!

Marilene said...

He is so cute! Love reading the fun facts about him and like Tara said, it will be so nice to have it all documented.

Ashley and Ivy said...

He is SOOOO adorable!!! I ezra is going to be like that...he is going to pass Ivy up real quick, shes 28inches & 16/17 pounds haha...He is such a little stud muffin, congrats!!!

Chrissy said...

What a cute little man!!