Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chunky cheeks!

So no offense but I have the cutest baby EVER!! We went to get family pictures taken last saturday and Mavrik was being a little butt. He is always all smiles and then you break out the camera and he is ticked! Thanks goodness we have a great photographer and she has lots of patience! You can check out some sample pictures at meghanpoort.com. Let me know what you think! I LOVE THEM!! And if you know anything about me you can tell where my kid gets his chunky cheeks! (and I don't mean the ones on his face!)

6 comments:

Tara said...

I KNEW when I saw chunky cheeks it was reffering to the BOOTTTAAAYYY!! HAHA. I know you to well, The pictures look soo cute though., and the shirt is VERY CUTE =) I kinda want it!! Soo my favorite of those is the one of you holding that smiling boy!! Precious!!

Lauren said...

What a cutie pie! I love the one with the beanie thing on his head. You guys are a beautiful family!

Amy said...

You need to blog more!

Marilene said...

so cute! i love the one with him in the hat!! too precious

Chrissy said...

Sooo cute!! he is a handsome little man!!

Ashley and Ivy said...

They are SO cute! I am a big fan of her work!!! about how much does it cost? for now I have to stick with wal-mart lol....until i get a job (=
little mavirk is just adorable!