Sunday, March 22, 2009

SICK SICK SICK!!

So my poor little family has been sick all weekend! Jordan has had the flu/cold/cough/everything for the past 3 weeks! I feel so bad for him! I had a boob infection (AGAIN) this weekend! So breastfeeding is not my favorite thing in the world but then breastfeeding with mastitis is DEFINITELY by far one of my least favorite things! Your boob feels like it's on fire and then you get a fever of like 104. Yea not fun! And then poor little Mavrik had a cold in his eye friday morning and then woke up saturday with a cold in his other eye!! His is the worst because first he's just a tiny little guy and then second he can't even tell us what's wrong! Well Mav woke up this morning much better and so did I! I finally got some housework done that needed it BADLY! Now if my husband would just get better!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Poor guy!! And you and Jordan too!:) I didn't know you guys were sick. I could have brought you dinner or something. And you should tell me when you aren't working becuase I have 3 weeks off from driving to the school so we are VERY FREE!!!

Marilene said...

sorry to hear everyone is sick! uggh! i hate it.